Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Getting Closer! We need your help!
Our documents are almost ready for submission to Joshua's country! We are just waiting on one little document and we are praying that it will be completed today--please join us praying for this mountain to move.
And speaking of mountains moving, I am trying not to panic. I believe that God means what He promises in His word, "And I will meet all your needs, according to the glorious richness in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19. But this mountain feels impossible. Again, I believe God's words when He says that "With God all things are possible" Mark 10:27.
Like I said, trying to hold onto Jesus and not panic. However we have an impossible amount of money that we need to raise in a very short amount of time. We have already had many family and friends give generously and sacrificially, and we are so humbled and thankful for each and every gift. I have been working until the wee hours of the morning on fundraising and sewing items to sell. Tim has gone through his coin collection and sold many items to help cover adoption expenses.
This week we have to write a big check to our adoption placement agency--$8,000. And praise Jesus, we have it all! He has met that need! We are so thankful.
However, before we can travel to meet Joshua we need to pay our country fee, which is $16,500--ouch! We do not have this money!!! We need help!! Please join us in praying for God's miraculous provision--and please be a part of the miracle! If we all give what we can, we can throw this mountain into the sea!
Remember, gifts given to the RR account are tax-deductible! Please give to Joshua--this little boy needs to know that he is LOVED, that he is WANTED, that he in not an outcast! We are hoping to travel in May, so we have about a month to raise this money. Please help us reach this impossible goal of $16,500. Let's see God do a miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHeidi...No idea if you know the person who wrote that comment or not, I'm guessing no. Hope you'll just delete it.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for your family! I have already donated, and will continue to pray for the Lord to provide the rest of the money and for Joshua to know that you are coming!! (:
Jen, I so appreciate your prayers and support! No I don't know the person who left the previous comment--which I promptly deleted--there are some people who hate adoption--it is really sad. I have gotten these comments before. I just feel sorry that someone could have that much hate in them. :( We are excited to see how God is going to provide!
ReplyDeletethinking of yall... good luck!
ReplyDelete