Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We have an Approved Homestudy!



This was just taken a couple of weeks ago!
Now we don't have any snow
I have been waiting MONTHS to hear this good news!!  We are so excited!!  Now we are busy gathering the last couple of documents that we need for our Dossier--the big stack of papers that will go to Joshua's country so our papers can be registered there and we can get a travel date.  Finally some progress!  I am so thankful, and continuing to trust in God's perfect timing as well as His provision to meet our needs to cover the expenses of this adoption.  We are hoping to get all our paperwork sent to our adoption placing agency by the end of next week.  We are getting closer, little Joshua!

This morning I had the privilege of speaking at our local Christian school, where Freddie attends Kindergarten.  It was an honor to share at their weekly chapel service, the passion that God has given me for the orphan and for adoption.  The kids really seemed interested, and I was so encouraged!  Their eyes grew so big when I shared about what 165 million looks like--it is so hard to wrap my mind around that number.  I hope that I could help the children learn a little bit about orphans around the world, and what they can do to make a difference.

In honor of our homestudy approval, I will add a couple of pictures of our home--just for fun!  :)


Valerie's Room


Very Pink

Freddie's Room
Soon to be Freddie's and Joshua's Room!

Lots of Animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment