Thursday, March 22, 2012

Grateful

All week I have been planning to sit down to report about our spaghetti meal last Sunday.  Well, I am finally getting around to doing it.  :)  We are so very grateful for the many, many people who made the meal possible:  those who helped with the set-up, the cooking, the serving, all the ladies who made the wonderful desserts, those who came and ate and stayed to listen as Tim and I shared about what God has placed on our hearts.  We are just so grateful for the support of our church, our family and our friends--it is truly humbling to be so blessed by so many.  We served about 150 people on Sunday, and all together we raised $2,500 to help with adoption expenses!  Here are a few photos from Sunday.  I wish that I had taken some pictures during the meal, but I was so busy that I didn't think of it at the time.
Freddie and Elijah check out the dessert table
Valerie helping out

Table decorations and Joshua Jars

Display Table

If you were not able to come to the spaghetti meal, but would still like to help with the enormous cost of bringing Joshua home, you can do that right here on our blog!  If you use the Reece's Rainbow give button, your donation will even be tax-deductible!

We will hopefully be doing a fun fundraiser thorough the blog soon, so keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment