Friday, April 13, 2012

Garage Sale Fundraiser!


Our community is having a huge indoor craft and garage sale at our local event center.  I have rented space, and now I am needing to fill it!  Please let me know if you have any unwanted items that you would like to donate.  All the proceeds will go directly to help with the expenses of bringing our sweet Joshua home.  It is a craft sale as well as a garage sale, so I will have an area set up with my handmade goodies as well.  It is just one week from tomorrow--yikes!  That is on April 21st.  I have a lot of work to do!  :)  If you are doing some spring cleaning and have some extra things that you were going to get rid of anyway, we would love them for our garage sale!  Let's fill up the space get a little closer to bringing our sweet boy home forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment