Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Held


Today was tough.  Some days are just like that.  Today I have been struggling to stay patient while our Home-study is being completed.  I know that it is in God's hands and that His timing is ALWAYS right and perfect--but waiting is so hard!  Today I have been missing Joshua.  Even though I have not yet met him, I long to hold him close and whisper to him that he is loved, that he is precious, that he is wanted.  It hurts my heart that he does not yet know these things.  He doesn't know that he has a Mommy and a Daddy, a brother and a sister.  He does not know how hard we are working to bring him home.  There is so much peace and comfort in knowing that Joshua is held in the arms of Jesus--and that I am being held and lifted up by those same strong arms.  Oh, how I need Him!

4 comments:

  1. I really hope it gets done this week, Heidi. We are praying so hard for this little guy to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand how you feel. the waiting never seems to get easier! Hang in there and hope you make progress this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - get your blog designed and support orphans with special needs in India!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! He is precious!! Those cheeks are just so yummy looking! And dude looks so cool with his hats! ;)

    ReplyDelete