
I promised that I would share a little more about the child we are in the process of adopting. Just a couple of weeks ago we announced to Freddie and Valerie that they were going to be getting a little brother! Freddie is so excited about having a little brother. He is already making plans for teaching him how to do his favorite things like swing, catch frogs, and play games on the computer. :) Valerie likes to look at his picture and say, "Joshua! Joshua!" Joshua will be three-years-old in April. He is currently living in an orphanage in an Eastern European Country. (I am not allowed to post on a public forum in which country he is living.) Because of a medical condition that Joshua has, if he is not adopted by the age of 4, he will be transferred to a mental institute, which is pretty much a death sentence. However, with the love of our family, proper medical attention and nutrition, Joshua will have every opportunity to thrive and have a normal life. We are honored to be Joshua's forever family!

Oh he is too cute!! I am excited to follow your family on the journey to bring Joshua home & will be praying with you every step of the way!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
He is just so precious. So excited for you guys. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete