Monday, December 19, 2011

Me, A Blogger??

Yes! And I have no idea how to begin, so I hope that anyone who reads this will be patient with me as I try to figure all this out. :) So, why am I doing this? (So glad that you asked!) We are so excited and thrilled to announce that we are growing our family through another adoption!!! We want to invite our family and friends and anyone who is interested, to follow along with our journey to add to our family! We would love for you to be involved with us on this adventure. We certainly need your love, your prayers and your support, both emotionally and financially.

Where are we in the adoption process? We are currently working hard toward getting our home study finished and approved, that is the first step. So we have quite a ways to go still, but we are optimistic that things will move along quickly. We have already identified a child that we are over the moon for, and can hardly wait to get this little one home! I will share more about this precious one sometime soon.

7 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like you've figured it out :) I'm also new to blogging...I've just started advocating for a RR child named Konner. Congratulations on your decision to adopt!

    Amber
    http://whatthecrosshasdone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! So excited to follow your journey to Joshua!! That boy is so cute. He actually inspired one of my papers for school a few months ago! He is going to be such a blessing. Can't wait to see him home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your little guy! We are in MN too, I grew up in your area. We adopted our daughter last year. :) our blog is www.waitingforthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,

    That is so neat! Thanks for connecting.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am also adopting thru Reece's Rainbow! Danny and Dante! Looks like we will probably bring our boys home around the same time! :)

    Yvonne
    http://withloveourgivingtreegrows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your little guy! I think he is just adorable and I was so happy to see him on the My Family Found Me page!

    ReplyDelete