Heidi! These are awesome! I want the pink and green one please. You don't need to mail it to me...I'll get it when I see you. So cute! Hope things are going well and hope to see you soon! Jen
I am a wife to my dear husband, Tim, to whom I have been married for over eight years. I am mommy to two incredible blessings from God. Freddie- born from my womb-is almost six, and Valerie, born from my heart, is 3-1/2. Valerie joined our family through the miricle of adoption when she was nearly 2 years old. These two keep me busy! And I love that. I am childof God--a daughter of God through adoption, made possible by Jesus Christ, His life, His death, and His resurection! I have a passion for adoption and for the millions of children around the world who are orphans. And maybe I can't change the whole world, but I can change to world for this precious child that we are adopting--this will change everything for him!
Heidi! These are awesome! I want the pink and green one please. You don't need to mail it to me...I'll get it when I see you. So cute! Hope things are going well and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteJen
Hi Jen! Thanks--I will reserve one of those for you. I can bring it to MOF next week. :)
ReplyDelete